The Truth Debate was created to provide a forum for all people to discuss, share viewpoints, and defend opinions. The Truth Debate encourages people around the world to interact with each other to stimulate a better understanding of each other’s point of view.
As users have their own unique beliefs, we ask everyone respect each opinion posted on the website. You can vehemently disagree but do so in a respectful manner and please do not cross the line. The Truth Debate strongly believes in everyone’s First Amendment right to free speech but there are common sense guidelines for everyone to follow.
- Hate Speech: We encourage anyone to share their opinion regardless of how unpopular it may be perceived. Hate speech is any content promoting hatred or violence against individuals or groups based on: race or ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity, religious belief, age, gender, or veteran status. We encourage people to post if they vehemently disagree with a topic or opinion, just do so respectively. Hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated. Posting will be deleted and account subject to termination.
- Threats, Harassment, Defamation, and Cyberbullying: Passionate and opinionated responses to content on the site are encouraged. Content viewed as personally offensive naturally occurs with very diverse viewpoints. Free speech allows us to hold these opinions and will be supported. The Truth Debate will not tolerate any material containing:
- Threatening, stalking, or intimidating content to individuals or groups;
- Abusive comments;
- Posts to deliberately humiliate an individual or group of people in any manner;
- Sexual references, advances, harassment of any individual or group of people;
- Comments designed to incite others to harass, threaten, intimidate, or commit violent acts against any individual or group of people;
- Content containing false statements designed to harm someone’s reputation. The Truth Debate exists to promote the free interchange of opinions. Do not abuse the system with comments intended to defame someone.
- Graphic, Violent, Dangerous, Illegal, or Terrorist Related Content: The Truth Debate is a forum for people to share and discuss opinions. Current news events, political, and social issues, etc. will be posted for debate. Content containing graphic or violent material to express a viewpoint and material encouraging dangerous or illegal activities will not be tolerated. The Truth Debate prohibits any content designed to promote or celebrate terrorism and terrorist activities, recruit for terrorist activities or organizations, or incite violence against any individual or group of people.
- Nudity and Sexual Content: Discussing pornography, sexually related issues, addictions, or abuses on The Truth Debate is encouraged. Posting content containing pornography or sexually explicit material is strictly prohibited. Any material exploiting children will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Age Appropriate Content: The Truth Debate is designed all users 16 years of age and older. Parental or guardian oversight should be enacted with all users under 18 years of age as some content may not be appropriate for younger viewers. If a parent or guardian views or listens to a post without a warning label you believe warrants one, please click on the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the upload to report it or use the Contact Us form under the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner; reference the post in question, and detail why you feel a label is justified. A response will be provided within 24 hours.
Posted material violating any of the above conditions will be removed and the account subject to permanently deletion from The Truth Debate. Report any content you find violating the above terms using the Contact Us form or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.